Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, February 7, 2011

... fruit of the spirit ...


" the fruit of the spirit is Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Galatians 5 : 22 -  23


Our first theme will be the' fruit of the spirit'.

Each week we will explore this verse, with GodTags and stationery.

GodTags are a picture or link that you can copy and keep to be reminded of the greatness of our God and His Love.

My prayer is that through the coming weeks God will encourage and inspire you to pass on His Love.


Be blessed and be a blessing


Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment