Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Passionate about a Cure





Jen's fundraiser dinner was a great success ... she raised $13, 202 ... but not only is this lady a champion fundraiser and a courageous marathon runner to be ... she is also a survivor ... a lady with a story to share with the world and a passion to see cancer cured.

After Saturday night with a gift bag in hand ... having eaten amazing food by Agape Restaurant ... and  heard about resilience and strength and family and faith and frailty and kick ass passion ...

My heart has been built up ... to see a group of people gathering to celebrate a life that has a lot more living to do ... I came away changed ... empowered to be the best I can be and encouraged that a cure will be by 2030.

She leaves for Paris soon but is still taking donations.  Click Here to donate. Be part of the solution to see a cure by 2030.


 I wish for her blessed feet and an open heart ... on the roads in Paris.



 Be blessed and be a blessing

 Teena

...

2 comments:

  1. Teena, you're such a sweety! Thank you so much for coming to my dinner...it was so great to finally give you a hug in person :)
    I look forward to catching up with you on my return from Paris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jen ... voyage de retour à Paris

    ReplyDelete