Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, April 16, 2012

discovering my uniqueness ...


 
Taste and see that the LORD is good;
   blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Fear the LORD, you his holy people,
   for those who fear him lack nothing.
The lions may grow weak and hungry,
   but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Come, my children, listen to me;
   I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Whoever of you loves life
   and desires to see many good days,

Psalm 34: 8-12
 
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Recently I have started to think about why I get up everyday.  The God factor is my given ... He is my number one ... but what else motivates me ... what is important to me ... what is it that pushes me.

Is it my ego ... because I am a very competitive person ... is it the desire to prove the world wrong ... is it the need to be good at something ... is it my inner God voice saying 'do this for me' ...

To be honest I do feel like my life is driven ... 

maybe this driving force is really just the battle to find my creative voice ... I don't want to imitate or copy other peoples art ... I want to find that sweet spot in my art ... to discover my colors, style and media ... to discover what my uniqueness is.

... somewhere deep inside is this little girl who just wants to create beautiful masterpieces ... but I am still discovering what that really looks like for me ...


The last few years have been a huge journey in stepping out into what I love to do ... I have come far ... but feel like there is still a world of discovery awaiting ...

Now ... the reasoning for LOVE being my word this year is becoming more apparent ... this is a journey that only Love can take ... accepting, loving and embracing all that makes me ... once again God has been gently whispering in my ear and opening my heart to a greater understanding of Love ... and I didn't even know it.

LOVE is the key to this one I just know it!

Less ego and more LOVE!

Be blessed and be a blessing 

 Teena


...

1 comment:

  1. I luv ya and your gorgeous God-filled heart. You are amazing, inspiring and brave. Swim in the colours of your heart. Marinade in possibility. X
    *

    ReplyDelete