Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Next Step ...






Living my best life … Giving it all I have … Shining the light of Christ … all these things drive my passion.


My aim is to encourage Christians just like me, to stay connected to the people in their life and to reach out and encourage others to come along for the ride.
Communication with others and God.
Good old fashioned communication … friendship based communication … 
genuine heartfelt … God Love.


I do this by making collage postcards … and the next step for me is doing markets in the new year.
(my church has a catch phrase ... Next Step ... so what is your next step?)

My theme is all about Jesus.

But in all this clarity I sometimes get a bit distracted by the buzz of being commercial … of reaching a wider audience … making cards that have a more general theme.

God always brings me home … and reminds me.  He is a good God.  This week’s reminder was listening to a podcast by Jonathan Fields, Good Life Project.
An interview with Brad Feld


Some days I am like a kid in a candy shop … I see all kinds of opportunities ... and my creative brain goes bezerk … but all good things are not necessarily what God has planned for me.

My 2% customer is a mini of me … all about a living faith and relationship with God … and reaching out to community … staying connected.

Thanks God for placing a passion in my heart and working it out through my hands.

So if God has done this for me … He can so do the same for you … Just ask Him … then wait to see the opportunity and possibility that comes.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment