Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Christian Co-op Dream ...



Hey everyone ...

Just had to put this out there ... a God Size Dream that exploded in me.

A dream of starting a Christian Co-op. 

A group of 12 passionate artists/crafters that want to show their art to the world.

I don't know what it will look like or how it will begin or who will come ... all of these blanks of who, what, when or where will come in God's time.

I don't even know if christian co-ops exist in Adelaide ... so here begins my journey ... to find out what Adelaide offers for Christian Artists. 

I will keep you posted!

2013 is already an AMAZING year ... and it has only just began.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment