Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Serving others ...




Lobethal Markets were great fun ... firstly because I had a friend to keep me company ... secondly because I had my eyes opened ... I saw a community working together ... and was reminded again about being of service ... being friendly and helpful ... so my mind is buzzing with ideas ... How can I serve and help every market community I visit?

Let's see how God wants me to move with this idea ... I know it is a God Idea and just need to wait ... He always comes up with ideas beyond what I can imagine.

Thanks God!

Can you think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... maybe just stop and say a quick prayer and see what God will do ...  you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment