Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, June 9, 2014

Altruism ...




Altruism ...

Came across this word the other day and just can't seem to shake it from my mind.

It's a word that seems true of Mother Theresa. 

Something about this word seems to resound within me.

I know I aspire to live a life with these qualities ... One day at a time.

How different would this world be if we all tried to be more selfless?

                              altruism
1.the principle or practice of unselfish concern    for or devotion to the welfare of others.


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment