Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Be defined by Love ...



This week my pondering has been about 'letting God define me' ... and if this is my aim, what does it mean for me?

I keep coming back to Love.

May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.  May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.  Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Ephesians 3:18-19

God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Let this amazing Love surround me and tell me who I am.

Let the fullness of Christ, fill me.

Be defined by Christ, not the world.

Be defined by Love ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment