Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Saturday, October 1, 2011

... charity water ...

 Charity Water has a great story ...




what I love about their story ... is the HEART and INTENTION behind what they do ... it also shows what is possible when a dedicated group of people work together with one aim ...

Thank you Charity Water for changing our world ... one water well at a time ... congratulations on 5 years.

I encourage you to support great initiatives like Charity Water.  We are so fortunate ... our need is so little and their need is so great ... great need for basic necessities.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment