Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

... newspaper taxi competition ...


Hey everyone ...

Newspaper Taxi is a local vintage store that sells amazing stationery and all kinds of goodies to make you smile. They are running a fabulous stationery competition ...  "We LOVE mail" ... so get creative and send them some mail.  Share your love of stationery with the world.

The prize is all the stationery sent in for the competition.  GET OUT OF TOWN ... I am telling the truth ... imagine the treasures that await.

Hurry  Hurry ... closes on 4th November ...

Remind the world how precious is the gift of a hand written letter. 


 Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment