Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, November 6, 2011

... China and beyond ...

Hello everyone ...

I have been hiding away in China for a few weeks ... and have come back with a few thoughts ... China was very different from what I expected ...  very big city skyscraper ...

But after having time to ponder life ... this is what I know for sure ...

God has written a beautiful story for each of our lives ... God knew us before we were formed ... He called us by name.  What He has started, He will finish.

"Just think—you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus.
He will never give up on you. Never forget that."
1 Corinthians 1 : 7 - 9

Trust Him and Pray.



I visited many places and saw many sights ... God was working on me ... some things changed in me as I wandered but also many things remained the same.  How China has adapted and changed over the centuries is amazing ... the rich history of Dynasties over the centuries ... an old way of living - small fishing villages that are being lost amongst the skyscrapers ... an indifference that is pervading our earth everywhere ... and also a generosity and kindness that brings a smile to my heart ... life is a mixed bag ... everywhere there is good and bad ... I want to open my eyes to See God more and more in my day.

Happy pondering to you all ... and may your eyes be opened.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment