Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, November 28, 2011

... heart fill ...


 Hello world ...

I am constantly amazed at the infinite capacity our hearts have!
To keep enlarging and making room to love more ... and more ... ever expanding.

There are no bounds for Love.

There are no restrictions on our heart ... there is a limit to the amount of blood that a heart can pump through it ... but absolutely no barriers to the amount of love we can receive and give.

The heart's ability is endless.

 Created by an eternal Love ...

 And  Jabez called on the God of Israel saying,
"Oh that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain!"
So God granted him what he requested.

1 Chronicles 4 : 10

I pray that you always grow in the grace that keeps our hearts soft and tender and open ...  enlarge the territories of our hearts ... to feel more and see more and know more ...

God is Good!

Feel the smile these bring to your face ... now think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ...

Why not drop in to see someone who has been on your mind recently ... or pick up the phone and call them.

Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment