Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Saturday, November 12, 2011

... changing the world by chatting at the sky ...

Hello everyone ...

You know my heart is to spread the blogging word ... and get more people starting their own God Blogs.




I came across this blog ... and I get very excited when I find people that put God's heart into action.

Chatting at the sky - is a breath of fresh air and I really did come away feeling encouraged and inspired.

Absolutely loved this below post ... so let's get on board and go with it ...




Emily went on a trip to see Compassion in May so check out what she got up to on her travels.



I would encourage you all to start blogging ... you can do it for free ... if I can help you get started, just email me ... anyone can do it and it is a great way of communicating with this wonderful world we live in.

"Praise Him with the harp and lyre"
Psalm 150 : 3

 Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment