Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, July 29, 2012

just like a chocolate box ...

GodTags is all about telling the people in your life they are loved and valued.

That is why I make and sell postcards ... an easy way to write a quick note and send them out into the world ... with an encouraging word.

My latest postcard packs come in a chocolate colored glitter box.  A little bit of sparkle that can be kept and reused as a keepsake box once the cards are all sent.





Feel the smile these bring to your face ... now think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them a note or give them a call.

Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment