Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, August 12, 2012

security and significance ...



My most valued needs ... security and significance.

Having someone believe in me and stand in my corner.

Knowing I am loved and accepted.

Trusting that when I fall, someone will be there to pick me up.

The support and encouragement to step out and be courageous.

These are all right there in the person of Jesus ... but it is my choice to believe it and really put that belief into action everyday.

On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.  Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”  By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. 

  John 7 : 37-39
I heard someone say today ... We decide when we are strong what will be when we are weak.

If I want my belief to be strong ... then i need to work on it ... spend time getting to know Father, Son, Holy Spirit ... have a good solid daily prayer time ... make sure to worship and praise God ... get in His corner and be where He is.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment