Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Building Trust ...


Building trust starts with counting your blessings.

For me ... trust begins with praise and a thankful heart.

So I am thankful for God's saving Grace  ... for health and youthfulness ... to have inherited 50% of my Mum and 50% of my Dad ... great genes ... to have a real sense of a living God in my life ... fabulous friends that are constant ... an abundance of food ... a clear mind and active imagination ... for the car I drive to work ... and a church that feeds my faith ... for books that I can read ... that I live in freedom to practice my faith ... and freedom to make my own choices ... that I have a huge tree outside my window that houses possums and rats and birds ... that the leaves fall and new growth comes in spring ...

Building trust ... some days it is as easy as reading my bible and meditating on the words ... and others days it can be a hard dredge to even open my bible ... but building always comes with immersing my thoughts in the one place I can find a piece of God's heart ... trust comes with getting to know my God.

And he has never failed to reveal himself ... everytime I find a gem ... a piece of hope ... a fragment of my future revealled.

So the Trust is building ... step by step.


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment