Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a word to inspire the year ...


 

Too many words to choose from … so many choices … but for me, learning to accept ‘it is what it is’ … a big list a okay.

Immanuel is my word for this year

To remind me that God is with me in every moment.

In my new adventure … moving across the country … delving deep into my Postcard business …

Do not be afraid … keep moving … Let Go and LET GOD … trust in His plan.


“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Jeremiah 1:5


“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.  What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.  Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.  Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.   And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Matthew 10:26-31


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment