Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Market Adventures ...



Well ... Can I tell you ... after painting my old apartment, packing up and moving my life half way across Australia ... I then decided to do my first market stall ...

And as HUGE as the learning curve was ... I have come to realise my postcards look much better when being held in the hand  ... they looked great hanging and stacked and framed.

On the computer screen they lose the texture and collage look.

So many things for me to work on and improve ... it may seem scarey to put yourself out there and show your Art to the world ... but I would encourage anyone who has a passion ... SHARE IT ... you may be surprised, delighted and excited to be lead in a whole new direction.

This begins my marketing adventures ...

 Be blessed and be a blessing

 Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment