Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I have learnt in June ...


God has been talking to me hard and fast in June ... So here are a few things I have learned.
  • Life moves very fast !
  • I keep promising God to spend more time in His courts but never quite get there ... To do this I need to turn off the TV.
  • God keeps His promises.
  • Learning something new can be uncomfortable ... God is growing and stretching me in my new job ... Stepping me up ... Some days I feel my age and some days I feel like a panicked teenager lost for words.  The day will come when I will feel more comfortable in these new shoes.
  • I need to express my creativity more ... Do more Collage Art.
  • Gratitude for finding a creative Christian community that are supportive and encouraging.
  • A real sense of peace since I have moved back to Adelaide ... Whole heartedness ... Well being ... A renewed sense of purpose ... I am home.
Sharing God's Love is part of who I am. 
Doing that through my Postcards and Art is what He has called me to do.
God is Amazing!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.

Teena

I have linked back this blog post to Chatting at the Sky ... That's where the idea came from to post what I have learned in June ... Thanks for being so inspiring.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment