God has been talking to me hard and fast in June ... So here are a few things I have learned.
- Life moves very fast !
- I keep promising God to spend more time in His courts but never quite get there ... To do this I need to turn off the TV.
- God keeps His promises.
- Learning something new can be uncomfortable ... God is growing and stretching me in my new job ... Stepping me up ... Some days I feel my age and some days I feel like a panicked teenager lost for words. The day will come when I will feel more comfortable in these new shoes.
- I need to express my creativity more ... Do more Collage Art.
- Gratitude for finding a creative Christian community that are supportive and encouraging.
- A real sense of peace since I have moved back to Adelaide ... Whole heartedness ... Well being ... A renewed sense of purpose ... I am home.
Sharing God's Love is part of who I am.
Doing that through my Postcards and Art is what He has called me to do.
God is Amazing!
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.
I have linked back this blog post to Chatting at the Sky ... That's where the idea came from to post what I have learned in June ... Thanks for being so inspiring.