Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, June 10, 2013

June Blessings ...



Hello Everyone ...

I may have been missing from my blog the past few months ... but all for good reasons ... since moving back to Adelaide, I have under estimated the busy busy that comes of being back with family and old friends.

I feel so blessed by the Love of familiar faces and blossoming work opportunities.

Oh ... How God is working in my Life!

My life has just exploded in goodness and newness and learning.

So many things on my To Do List ... to name just a few ... I have started selling children name cards and need to add them to my Etsy site ... so hopefully in the next few weeks I will add them.
Next weekend I am participating in Eaglemount's LIFEWORX ARTFEST ... showing postcards and collages.

But through all of this one verse resounds in my mind ...
“Be still, and know that I am God; 
I will be exalted among the nations, 
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

My God knows the plans he has for me ... and I am living in those days.

Thanks God!

May you all seek and find God working in your life everyday.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment