Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Sunday, September 8, 2013

... My Gift



At times when I feel a bit stale, all it takes is something new and fresh to give me a boost.

This year at Colour Conference in Sydney I received a beautiful gift ... 
A New Testament Message Bible.

After conference it sat on my shelf for months until a few weeks ago when I began reading it.  I have decided to read it cover to cover.  I love the everyday language of the message ... it makes me smile and brings the pages alive.  Thanks God!  I still cant quite let go of my NIV Study Bible yet but the breath of fresh air that the Message Bible has bought to God's Word for me, is very exciting.

I certainly do hope that God's Word is alive and active in your life too. 
Check out the Message Bible ... you might get a nice surprise ... and many smiles.

Be Blessed in all you do and read

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment