Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, October 4, 2013

Preparations ...











 This is the beginnings of my new task ... Giant Paper Flowers will be blooming on my next market stall ... I am hoping they will bring some color and cheer to my stand.

BUT OH THE RESISTANCE ...

My feet have been stuck in the mud ... For the last 4 weeks my kitchen table has looked like this ... I really do need to get a move on FAST ... be more productive.

Every time my brain goes into action my feet drag behind ...

But only 4 weeks to Market Day!

I hope my flowers will be a blessing to many and pass on some Love.


May everyone that feels resistance to Fabulous Ideas keep pushing through and succeed.


Be Blessed and be a Blessing

Teena

 ...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Teena, for your simple and always beautiful words of encouragement. I've been going to and fro for months about a business idea I have and you've just encouraged me to push through the doubt and believe I can do it :) Sometimes we forget that our confidence should be in the fact that we have an amazing Creator who has equipped us to do great things to glorify Him! Thanks for refocusing me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete