Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, November 4, 2013

...Market Mania ...








What an awesome market Friday Night was ... Moonlight Markets at Thorndon Park Rock.

Next Market is Friday 6th December ... planning to do more Christmas stuff ... 

I feel so much braver now I have done my first market for this summer ... I just have to keep standing for what I believe in ... for what I believe God has called me to do.

Don't be moved by the world ... Be moved by MY GOD.

I found these words on the internet so I don't know who to give credit to (if anyone knows please let me know) ... the words are true ...

I AM
THE DAUGHTER
OF A KING WHO
IS NOT MOVED 
BY THE WORLD
FOR MY GOD
IS WITH ME AND
GOES BEFORE ME
I DO NOT FEAR
BECAUSE I AM
HIS

I would encourage everyone to have the courage to stand strong ... step up into what God is whispering into your heart ... the faith to believe anything is possible. 

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment