Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

... being calm ... being present ...

Hey everyone ...

... the art of being calm when the earth is constantly moving ... it sound easier than it actually is ... I don't have the instant answer but I do know someone who does ... Jesus is my storm calmer ... He is my solid rock when the ground is moving  ...  so on second thought, maybe it is as easy as that ... just call out JESUS ...

... He doesn't stop the world moving  ... just brings clarity and perspective ... 

... being calm helps me to be more present in my everyday ...
... it helps me to respond to daily situations better ... 

... I wish you all a calm God filled day ...


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment