Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

... International Women's Day ...

Welcome to International Women's Day ...

As women around the world gather together to support and encourage each other ... to build community and share experiences ... I celebrate you all for being spectacular and courageous. 
  
This year is the 100th year anniversary of International Women's Day.  Check out the UN WOMEN website and all the good things they do globally.

UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and Academy-Award winner Nicole Kidman describes personal experiences of seeing women change the world. “There are incredible testimonies of resilience, strength and dignity — and ultimately of hope,” she says. “This is why I say that the women and girls I have met are my personal heroes. It is my pleasure and pride to be with UN Women, the new, strong voice for women around the world.”

The work is never done until there is peace in every nation, every town and every home.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

..

No comments:

Post a Comment