Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

... Saying Thank you is a gift ...

Hello everyone ...

After having a weekend of sunshine and family ... I am counting my lucky stars ... and feeling the Love.

I have decided to challenge myself ... to start approaching life with an open heart ...

I came across this video about thanking the people in your life and being vulnerable enough, to ask for what you need.





Just what I needed to hear ... thanks Laura for being an inspiring angel ...

If you can think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them the link.           

Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment