Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, September 2, 2011

... Spirit of Faith Postcards ...

Hey everyone ...

Just uploaded my new postcard series for sale on Etsy.

I am SOOOO excited!!!

Spirit of Faith series

They are prints of my collage art.  I love the luxurious hand feel of the card and the textured envelopes.





GodTags is all about telling the people in your life ... they are loved and valued.

Nothing beats opening the mail box to find a letter from a friend ... it puts a smile on your face and encourages your heart.  Send someone a handwritten note today!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment