Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, September 12, 2011

... count your blessings ...


Hello everyone ...

I am officially calling today 'Count Your Blessings Day'

Everyday should be count your blessings day ... because I belong to God ... and His abundant awesomeness abounds.

"so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,  may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,  and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Ephesians 3 : 17 - 19

This verse would be my hearts prayer for me and everyone ... it is my deepest desire to know God better ...

That all things are possible with God.

There is so much to discover about God's love for us ... let get into it!

Think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ...maybe it's someone who catches the bus everyday ... maybe it's the petrol station cashier ... why not just give them a smile or ask them how they are?

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

1 comment: