Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, May 27, 2011

... a 100 thank-yous ...

 Lori Portka is a full time artist who writes a fantastic blog ... part of her blog is a gratitude project called 'a hundred thank-yous' ... not only does she do stunning paintings but her intention is to spread happiness and love to others.

Check out her paintings and the people stories, behind each thank you.




Such an amazing gift that she shares with this world.  I am encouraged by her goodwill and passion.  I wish her an abundant love-filled life.


Reach out and thank someone who has been an inspiration in your life!

Tell them what a difference they make!


Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

1 comment:

  1. thank you for being my friend
    i appreciate you
    see you thursday!!!!!!! yeay, yippee, woohooo

    ReplyDelete