Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

... what is God saying to you ...

Hey Everyone ...

Sometimes when the pile seems high we can easily retreat under the doona and hide.  My doona days seem less and less frequent at the moment ... not for the want of trying but I have this nagging voice in my head which chases me out of bed.

Winter is great for hibernation ... so part of me is Happy to see the rainy days coming.  Along with the quiet hibernation can come times spent with God reading and pondering ... waiting for His voice.




I love that I have this luxury of spending uninterrupted weekends with God ... sometimes when I read back through my journals I finds gems that were deposited during such times ... I am blessed.


What is God saying to you?

Is His voice clear?

I wish you all uninterrupted weekdays and weekends filled with God moments.  Leave a comment or send me an email telling be of your God tales ... I would love to hear them.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment