Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Monday, May 9, 2011

... words that get me through ...

 " And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

2 Corinthians 9 : 8


 The words in this verse that stand out and shout to me are GOD IS ABLE.  These words feel like a mantra worth repeating.  They are foundational words when It comes to describing God.  GOD IS ABLE, are the words  I need to hear whenever I am feeling low or when a challenge surfaces and seems insurmountable ...

... GOD IS ABLE ...

Feel the smile these bring to your face ... now think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them the link below ... Now you have just passed on God's Love ... it's as easy as that ... DONE!




Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment