Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

... what are you reading or listening to ...



Hey everyone ...

... I am trying really hard to watch what I read and listen to  ... over the past few years I have stopped buying
trashy tabloid magazines that are full of gossip ... thought while in the supermarket checkout I do read the cover headlines (what can I say ... trapped by circumstance) ...

... this week I have began to cut back on my television watching ... I am trying to be more aware of what I am feeding myself ... what is going in effects what is coming out in my thoughts and words ... i am consciously trying to find that God Love ... trying to be a kinder more compassionate person ... seeking to truly know God's heart for His people ...

So in beginning this journey to find a genuine God Heart, I am looking for some good books to read ... if you know any, leave a comment or email me ... I am looking forward to learning what you find inspiring!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

..

2 comments:

  1. are you gonna read them or listen to them?
    so after Guernsey , then Water for Elephants (b4 u see the movie), Lake of Dreams.... just to start...

    xx

    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon ... have just put them on my list

    ReplyDelete