Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Friday, May 20, 2011

... Heart to Heart with Holley ...

Welcome to Friday GodMoments.  A day to reflect and share how God is moving in our lives.

Found this wonderful blog called Heart to Heart with Holley

Her posts are filled with encouraging and life sustaining God Stuff ... I really enjoy her writing style which is easy and no fuss.  Great for a quick God Moment.  Check out Holley's blog and you will be hooked too. 


The days seem to pass so fast.  Hours turn into minutes which turn into seconds.  God uses every one of those minutes and seconds to make an impact in someones life.

Today might be your day to be God's messenger ... so keep your eyes and ears open.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment