Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

... what makes a difference ...

Hey everyone ...

PEOPLE ... PLACES ... EVENTS ... 

Is there a person or situation that has helped to shape who you are?

Life is full of connections.  People we meet ... places we go to ... situations we are part of.  Some of these can become defining moments in our lives.

How has someone made a positive impact in your life?

I would love to hear your story?  Please send me an email or make a comment.


Then take the time to send that special person a big smiley face HELLO email ... to say thanks.





Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

...

No comments:

Post a Comment