Loving all God's people


" That is why since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks to God for you. I always remember you in my prayers ..."

Ephesians 1 : 15 - 16

Saturday, May 14, 2011

... the Laundromat Project ...



The Laundromat Project is a New York City initiative that brings a community together.  There is a real commitment to support communities in need.  They bring art and Artists to a ready made audience ... waiting for the spin cycle to finish.  Well done on inspiring us all to step up and be involved. For the people ... by the people.

I was so enthused when I read out this idea ... such a fantastic way to fill in the time while you are awaiting to get your washing done ...

Feel the smile these bring to your face ... now think of someone who needs your love and encouragement ... send them this link ...share the goodness that is happening all over our world ...

Be blessed and be a blessing

Teena

 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment